In truth and essencecookieChoices = {};'


To the Consulate General
I am Donn Guiseppe Ephraim Balaag, an International Relations graduate of New Era University, wrote this Formal letter to give you an interest with women as intellects of society.
            In the continues journey of this surreal world, people were not acknowledge of the continuous abuse of women and a denoument of the underestimating circumstance that envisioned in their lives. Poverty rises amongst the humanity that accumulate arround the globe and deprive the world due to the mentality of the people that there's no more resolution anymore to survive in the crisis. Women were involve to different aspects of derailment and coniving activities that bewildered their status in front of many people. I'm a man, but suffered different sorts of depression and abused from people belong to a proletariat society, most of the individuals I encountered never help me to heave my strengths and interests in feminism to avoid racial discrimination. I see how people, most of them discourage womanhood as a youth who can proliferate their strengths and ascertain what they can do to improve the world. From people who pushed me away and treat me like nothing, act as a rival in public daunting me not to enhance my capacity to help woman become more competent and divulge themselves in a far cry to see the world, and learn how they should assist in overcoming the poverty and destruction of the public especially in global economy. With my strengths to surpass the people who creed for my weaknesses and destroy me, I believe your country may help me with this piece of novel entitled The Woman presents: Melissa, Krizza, Novie Lyn (Olivet), Paula, Jhonalyn, Princess Jacob, Molly, Lilac, Dominique and Khassy; Together with the Church Zionet (The Donn Guiseppe Ephraim Novels), Diplomatic Detour, Ibiz_EZ, The Bonnet Story, Popularity in essence of Bodoni, The Good daughter and Bad Daughter Wedding (Bonnet in apprenticeship), Enervate Feminism Donning of Bicol; Calauag, San Andreas, Napapalitang Kaibigan, Upheave in Donn with the temple and Adela Way and Iglesia Zionet.  which we can create a conversation of how much, you may buy my proposal and the novel I wrote to help woman unwaver their capabilities in giving enlightenment, peace and prosperity, internationally speaking. With your helping hands make me earn not only in credits but a fund to enhance more of my capacity acknowledging feminism as intellects of society. Now the world is growing like what it was allegedly encompassed in "Conway Henderson Book: International Relations women are more archetypal when creating prosperity and peace rather than the masculine society who are more enthusiastic in power and wealth proliferation leading the entire international community to be prone in war." The involvement of woman deterring forces of sieges in different current affairs may be a a resolution in different phenomenon everyday. I had 9 more novels to finished if you will help me paved a way in improving my skills for the anti-abused women and gender equality, for a prevention of racist view with men, I may sell you at least 9 more of my novels that had to be finished and copyright. As a freebie I can give you a thesis proposal written during my college years regarding views of Filipina Peace Keepers and the United Nations.   

                                                              Donn Guiseppe Ephraim (The Church Zionet)
                                                                                                Freelance writer

Comments